CM: FAQ released for new players!

As much as we love Shock Force, you have to admit its a hard game to get into. My first couple of hours where a struggle as I tried to get to get to grips with unusual game controls, very deadly weapons and a lack of knowledge of what equipment I was using.

Well, to all you new CM: SF players fear not! stikkypixie and I have been working on a guide to help ease you into the game. The CM: FAQ is a collection of hints and tips to help you get started. Its no substitute for the manual but it will help answer all the questions that come up while you find your feet.

Thumb3.jpg

The guide is broken down into three sections, a FAQ at the start that will help break down the initial barriers to playing the game, a 'what has changed' section for returning CMx1 players and a glossary of military jargon and acronyms at the end. This will give you some basic tips to keep your troops alive long enough to really get a grip on the game.

We havn't included any tactics but over the next few weeks we will illustrate some basic techniques on the forum - from how to use overwatch to what a modern tank can and can't do. If you spot any errors or have any suggestions feel free to contact us via private message or e mail and we will get back to you!

I've uploaded our guide onto the repository - it should pop up soon!