Locked in the office?

Well I don't get it, I got 7 balls, 2 keys, 2 keycards, and the square/ball map. I combine the 2 keycards to reveal the number but still can't get the right squares/balls combo. I tried placing the balls as if the map was upside down and all other layouts but still no go.

Any clues?

P.S. I hate these games and the people who post about them! :mad::eek::D

OK now that's just downright cruel. For the life of me I can't get it to work. I have a few more questions though.

Do the circles drawn on the square map represent the white or black circles needed?

Where's my gun?

Is it loaded?

Do I really care about my monitor?

Where's my baseball bat?

Where's my gold clubs?

How much would a new monitor cost?

EDIT: Ok nevermind I figured it out. But now I have a fourth key, what do I do with that?

Not in your case, apparently. Upon completion it said "Congratulations", gave my time and thanked me for playing.

I took 17 minutes to complete. What held me up was the grid on the paper. Tried to replicate on the wall at first, then didn't immediately figure out the result of it, expecting an instant reward. And a few minutes to figure out the key code.

I rather liked this one since it was a puzzle with limited options, not leaving you floundering for long. Or so I thought.

Micheal, you dirtball, I'll try to pretend you didn't post that remark. :mad:

I finally did it in no less than 5 minutes. I must really be a genius, it's all clear now. Thanks for the tip Elmar, I owe you one. And I didn't even smash my monitor, do I get a cookie for that?