Why is China neutral in Nupremal World?

I have asked this question a couple of different ways, in a couple of different places, but I still have no answer.

Why is China neutral in the Nurpremal World mod? There is no historical basis for this, and I am wracking my brain trying to think how this impacts upon the gameplay. Since the World mod is otherwise very well thought out, I have to assume there was a good reason for this decision too.

Anyone? Nupremal? Are you there? :)

Do you guys remeber SC2 v 1.08, there China was a minor so maybe that's were Nupremal got his idea from. There are a lot of similarites between those two maps if you take a close look at them.

Yes, but by 1939 China had been at war with Japan for over two years. In this mod, it will be necessary for Japan to DOW China, pay to transport units over there, and fight like hell to try to get to the historical lines of December 1941. There might be some grand design behind all of this, but it escapes me.

China is neutral, even though they were at war from 1936 is really pretty simple. In a Standard game Japan Wails heavily on china from39,40,41 and basically knocks her out then addresses each of the other Allies.

In an abbsolute fit of pure brilliance Nupremal has made China Neutral, but when Japan activates, Bingo she has already conquered 1/2 of China and must decide whether to exicute a land war in China, or against Russia, or against India, ect ect.

Probably on of the best variables I have ever seen thrown in a game!

Yep that is the reason - also China has an auto-activation so it will join eventually anyway, plus you can hurry it along with diplomacy if you wish.

Guys - Please read my documents section! It has spreadsheets that explain most things, at least to some extent. If you don't have excel MS has free viewers.

Yep that is the reason - also China has an auto-activation so it will join eventually anyway, plus you can hurry it along with diplomacy if you wish.

Guys - Please read my documents section! It has spreadsheets that explain most things, at least to some extent. If you don't have excel MS has free viewers.

I don't read manuals, why would I read the documents? :)

Kidding! I'll read the docs. Thanks!