Congratulations Battlefront

Thanks to all the people who started battlefront ten years ago, you brought us out of the realm of not so good war games, into a very bright future for not only modern war but for me the best of games from world war two which is the era I enjoy the most. To Hubert for his dedication to these games which is unheard of in the war gaming community and to his courtesy of answering everyones question even when he knows he is goint to get flak sometimes. To Moon for one of his great decisions he made yesterday that I will not go into, I hope now everyone who has a good idea will broach it on the forums without fear of some kind of retalition, I use the forums to learn from people who are a lot better than I am in strategy games. Again thank you Battlefront for all of you endeavors and I am sure you will boggle our minds for what will come in the future in the war gamming world.

Willy

Thanks to all the people who started battlefront ten years ago, you brought us out of the realm of not so good war games, into a very bright future for not only modern war but for me the best of games from world war two which is the era I enjoy the most. To Hubert for his dedication to these games which is unheard of in the war gaming community and to his courtesy of answering everyones question even when he knows he is goint to get flak sometimes. To Moon for one of his great decisions he made yesterday that I will not go into, I hope now everyone who has a good idea will broach it on the forums without fear of some kind of retalition, I use the forums to learn from people who are a lot better than I am in strategy games. Again thank you Battlefront for all of you endeavors and I am sure you will boggle our minds for what will come in the future in the war gamming world.

Willy

Well said!

"Shamed be he who thinks evil of it".

In Germany we have a saying:

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen wie ich kotzen möchte".

(and this has nothing to do with celebrating 10 years Battlefront, absolutly nothing!).

Anyway, not fitting into such a pathetic comunity with member like you three guys here, i greet those who might read this and might remember my useless scribblings and wish them well and all the best.

Thank you Hubert for your work, and Bill101 for your great campaigns, and Moon, for my free copy of PTO after the Design Challenge.

A comunity, where the opponents and accuser of two now banned members can so obvously celebrate their victory without any interference, has obviously no more room for members like me.

Farewell, Gods Speed, and good luck to all of you.

Dear Xwormwood sorry about how you feel about the banning, whether they should have been banned for life, six months or one week or not banned at all is none of my business, it is the right of the people who pay for this server. I know I was blasted by these two several times for posts that I did. I try not to put out posts that have no meaning just to see if people agree with me. I try to learn from the talented people who play here, I respect their opinions and their game play, I personally did not want to post here anymore, not beacuse I am thin skinned but I felt my posts were not appreciated, until a certain member e-mailed and told me not to stop posting which was deeply appreciated. Without new members posting and expressing their views this forum will surley fade away, whether they read the book or ask what some people might say it has been beaten to death or its a stupid question, so what, its new to them and they need help so help them.

Willy

Power to you Willy and I'm glad to hear that those two people didn't make you decide to stop from making your posts here on this forum. There has definitely been some bashing here in recent months with people's ideas. I've been on both sides of the stick so I understand how people feel when they get brought down by others here, and how it feels to bring somebody else down.