Javelin instructions, and-or a tutorial?

Can you be a little more specific? In most situations the Javelin crew will hold fire until an armoured target is identified.

If you want to use it against an enemy building or strongpoint then use the target command, although in wego they will keep firing and use all the missiles up even after the threat is neutralised.

You can use a combination of move, pause and fire commands to try and get around this, check out Huntarr's sticky threads in the tactics forum, this may help you a bit.

Thnx bodkin,,

I guise, Im asking on how-to get the Individual-solder[or crew] to use

the javelin on a target that I specify[tank,building.,etc..,]

in other-words,, I have a targeted building that I suspect a

group of enemies to occupy,, and I wish my crew to use a

javelin, and target that building.[my reason is to save mortor-rounds]

hope I explained myself correctly,,

I'Ll also take a look at Huntarr sticky's also,,,

Thnx,,

General,

I have not tried this since I left Basic Training mode but do an area target with the Jav. If you have a ? say at a trench but no eyes on the target, area fire the trench. With Javs, close is close enough and I found area fire to be devastating. Same on buildings, area fire the building. If all enemy armor is killed, javs are great for taking out Anti-tank teams, headquarters, mortar positions.

If it does not kill them, they are rattled and shaken for awhile.

Interesting, Falconander, I have tried to get my Jav teams to area fire trenches or open ground and haven't had any luck with that. The only thing my guys will fire their toys at are any spotted unit (though they are sometimes reluctant to fire at infantry) and buildings.

Stoex,

Playing QB as both sided in hot seat mode. I had a stream of hummers going through a hole in the wall and noticed somne RPGS but lost sight of them. I area fired the trench and when I played red it was awesome to watch.

After that I routinely target with the JAV. But that was back in Basic Training mode so I will try again tonight.

As a side note, this was the map where I could see the enemy movement and target markers so maybe it was something in the map that alllowed this.

Anyone else out there area targeting with JAVs?

Thnx for all replies,,

Great Info!!

this is top-notch group!!

I also found this in my bookmarks, that I had forgot about;

http://www.battlefront.com/community/archive/index.php/f-69.html

CMSF=Great sim!

Im Looking forward to "TOW-2", hope it Lives-up to the hype!

special thnx to developement-team for the 1.110 patch!

I have gotten Much-Improved results as a whole,,nice patch!

again,,thnx for the replies,,

[please add-on to the thread solders, as needed,,theres always room for another strategy!!]

ohh-rahhh!