Font Issues

Hi All, I just purchased a new laptop and loaded CMSF and the Marines module with the 1.11 patch. When I run the game the fonts on all the buttons are blobby and pixelated. Does anyone else have this issue or a solution to it?

My laptop is a Compaq Presario CQ70 with an Intel Pentium dual CPU t3200 @2.00 Ghz

with 3 GB RAM.

I can only guess that this issue is related to the laptop's video drivers. Your Compaq Presario CQ70 uses the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD. The latest driver is 15.12.1.1608 dated 12/09/2008. I assume that this download will work for you, but just in case I HIGHLY suggest that you create a System Restore point before installing them.

Even with the latest drivers, your issue may not be resolved. To be honest Intel's priority for their laptop video drivers isn't OpenGL graphics and issues like this may never get addressed.