Post 1.11 bugs here

About bogging Strykers. Awhile ago I was lobbying hard for the cross country ability of wheeled vehicles to be reduced. Strykers in particular are said to be notorious under unfavorable ground conditions. But I never heard back from Charles on this and asumed he had ignored me. Maybe he did make a small tweak without telling anyone, or perhaps you simply had a bit of bad luck in you scenario.

Today I tried "3.10 to Yuma" battle - tried to make a scouting run with one Humvee - and after moving towards the police station on the road, on turn three it bogged down ........ I'm not so sure about that bad luck thing now .....

I don't think anyone has reported this yet here, I'm assuming this is the official bug report thread, but several people, including myself, have experienced an "out of memory" error when trying to load certain scenarios or continue a campaign. Some of these scenarios are large and part of a campaign, while others are smaller and stand alone.

The "out of memory" failure seems to happen at 29% for a lot of people.