Need Meaning of Life Screen Capture

Vomitmeister

Does anyone have a dvd of Monty Python's Meaning of Life? If so, could you take a really good quality screen capture of the scene where Mr. Creosote vomits on the cleaning lady? I have been trying to find one online and the only ones of that specific scene are too fuzzy. I want to crop the scene down to just the area around the two of them. I then want to superimpose someone's face over the cleaning lady and use it as a spray in Left 4 Dead for a lan party.

If anyone can help me out, I would be very grateful.

There has been a lot of trash talking going on in the office, especially from the boss. I want to have his head put on the cleaning lady, if we can figure out how to do it so it looks decent. During the game, you can spray the picture on the walls. The cleaning lady even fits in as we work at a janitorial service.