Hot Toys 1/6 Mountain div sniper doll/figurine

It's still a commercial link pointing to a store, Michael. In order to be consistent it doesn't matter if you're trying to sell it or not, we simply do not allow external commercial links. There are ways to get around it to prevent the link from being clickable, e.g. the way that I have changed your post.

Just poking you to make you mad and show your teeth... or just being an idiot. Don't worry, I'll finish it now. Not the idiot part, mind you. :D

Hahaha, not funny man. You think the doll is cool? The problem is this Hot toys only produces US combatants.

I'd like to see Russian combatants(Russian sniper anyone? Sounds cool isn't it?) or Israeli combatants as well. More British would be cool too. I'm too lazy to join the other forum that's full of people who collects 1/6 combatant dolls.

So I thought why not asking here.

But by the looks of it nobody seems to be interested in these dolls. Oh well. I'll pick flower to decide.

not a big fan of the dolls...

I like the pink tank! T34, yes?

As Stephen Colbert would say, 'the market has spoken' and only the U.S. military matters in todays world! Take a look at that Military channel on the tele. I think it should be renamed The U.S. Military channel, but i'm a spazimodo and what do i know! LOL

I see you must have a low education and thus manner. or an awful taste of joke.

That, my friend, is the prerequisite for posting on the internet.

Now, what's your excuse? We had a beautiful internet before YOU stormed in with your serious attitude and unfunny dolls. How do you defend yourself?

P.S. Take none of the above too seriously. It's not meant to be so. Take that to your heart and you'll do just fine in the General forum. If you want a 100% serious polite conversation with fully grown ups, go to the Peng Thread.

That, my friend, is the prerequisite for posting on the internet.

Now, what's your excuse? We had a beautiful internet before YOU stormed in with your serious attitude and unfunny dolls. How do you defend yourself?

P.S. Take none of the above too seriously. It's not meant to be so. Take that to your heart and you'll do just fine in the General forum. If you want a 100% serious polite conversation with fully grown ups, go to the Peng Thread.

Yea there was a time when internet forums was a nice place to hang around. Back in CMx1 days. Of course never let them up your nerve. I was just practicing being unreasonable to unreasonable people. I was just showing it's not nice having to deal with their likes. Bastards cannot stand the likes of them or another bastard, unreasonable people cannot stand dealing with the likes of them too. Just show people the mirror. Arrogant people hates arrogant people or seemingly arrogant people LOL. etc. Of course never be evil in showing them their own reflection.

Yea good advice.