Finally got the bundle. Been looking at it for years.

It looks like WaW has all the same campaigns as SC2. What is the difference? Are they upgraded?

I'll also be getting PSE, will that have all those campaigns also? Upgraded?

Looks like, except for the world campaign, there's really no need to run SC2 at all?

Will this be the same with PSE when I get it? No need to run SC2 or WaW? Will all the campaigns be upgraded to PSE?

The major differences are in W.a.W.and P.D.E.there are more unit types and the addition of railroads makes operating a whole lot more realistic.There are also a few tweeks and other changes plus the A.I.is better.Some would argue that the additions are to restictive and certian weapons become game breakers(I do agree with this to a certian point).I prefer W.a.W.and P.D.E but I am playing a game of regular SC2(H.v.H.) and I must say it still is alot of fun.If you have all three you will enjoy them all because they offer different types of playing and opportunities during the game.To me Hubert(even if he is a Leafs fan) and the rest have done an excellent job on this game.Now if he would only get the rights to Third Reich and fix it up.

Dont giveup on regular SC2.It has some pretty big differences than the other two.It has alot more options to do things some would say to unhistorical but if both sides have the same atvantages then thats ok.I believe you need SC2 to run the others.I think they are just additions.