G'day all,

I seems a little too easy to reinforce units under siege. EG I am playing the 1939 campaign are I am laying siege on Tobruk I have the German unit completely surrounded by sea and land. the unit starts off with the strength of 10 u pound it with all the six units it's surrounded by plus a tact bomber and a CV. The unit might reduced between 3 to 6 length points, come the new turn its strength is back to 10. This may go on for 3 or 4 turns, then your gotta stop to replenish my own units. This instance happens over and over, surely there should be a supply penalty for a surrounded unit. They shouldn't be able to re build over and over again without restriction. any comments?

Ron

Still surprising that it goes back to strengh 10. Port has a value of 5 so the max strength of the unit should be 8?

But to limit the supply reduce the port. Imaginge you lay siege to a town and it has an open port to ship in reinforcements and supplies . I think SC" works quite well regarding supplies and reinforcements.

As it is its a big part of the war to reduce the supply and railways (WAW) to wage an effective war against your enemy