Future action spot graphic bug?

Well, from what I can see, only one future action spot is shown for the Army and when the squad arrives it's spread over two (or three in the case of MOUT Stryker squads).

[EDIT]

It seems this doesn't happen in every scenario but it seems to be happening all the time in some. Try "Big City Blues" and see if you can get a squad to show up more than one future action spot anywhere on the map.

Hmm. I can see two highlighted squares for army squads, but sometimes the dimmer highlighting is very hard to see, depending on lighting and terrain (maybe viewing angle and distance too). Only barely visible. So at least some graphical adjusting is called for. Is that the case for you?

Hmm. I can see two highlighted squares for army squads, but sometimes the dimmer highlighting is very hard to see, depending on lighting and terrain (maybe viewing angle and distance too). Only barely visible. So at least some graphical adjusting is called for. Is that the case for you?

As I said, it seems to be only some scenarios. My own "Breakout!" for instance. Here are two screenshots showing the problem.

#1 Unit future position:

8c87de1eb59e9e9196a2cf80bc0e1a575g.jpg

#2 After move. The unit clearly occupies 2 action spots.

b2079fea686d58cf06632026bb2f02955g.jpg

I tried Big City Blues and I'm now fairly sure that the 'wing team' action spots are shown, but only faintly if at all. If you move the cursor around, you can see the secondary highlighting moving. You may have to squint.

Wow, I just tried it again to check and I think you're right. You can also see the faintest hint of a shading in the 1st screenshot I posted but it's almost invisible. This doesn't happen with the Marines module. What's going on?

The Big City Blues that Steiner and I tried uses MOUT squads.

It might not be so much about whether or not the unit is Army or Marines or if the squad has two or three teams, but the lighting conditions and how easy or hard it is to distinguish the action spot from the terrain.