Nvidia 61.77 Drivers Any Feed Back? FX5700 Ultra

I didn't read NVidias own release note, but my understanding is that the main difference between 61.76 and 61.77 is that the application controls for the all the features you can tune (or let your application tune automatically) work correctly for Doom3 (which is mostly self-tuning).

I will have a second look later tonight but I am sure I don't have messed up victory screens. Or was it defeat screens :D

Originally posted by Redwolf:

I will have a second look later tonight but I am sure I don't have messed up victory screens. Or was it defeat screens :D

smile.gif

I have not played for ages and was testing some work done by Andreas for the Sealion mod.

Hence my cheacking for latest drivers etc... My previous driver was a 5 series.

I have yet to unlock the Nvidia feature that allows me to overclock the card.

This current PC is self built and I based it on a AMD 64 3000 Chipset.

So it really should have enough power but still I get slight judders when moving across very large maps..

More testing to do when time allows.

smile.gif

Thanks Redwolf for the response and when I get back online for gaming we should have a friendly match.

smile.gif

H

I tested again and the 61.77 work flawlessly for me, even in the result screen.

I have all the quality options in the display driver settings turned to the max.

Holien, I am sure somebody has a scenario they want to have playtested in PBEM. Lets start one when you have time.