only essential mod

The only mod I think that should be done, would be for the infantry.

We should do the infantry as TOW, I have to decide whether to put my men standing, kneeling or sitting and also have to have men in formation for example line or row or open..

And then the animation, it would be really nice to see animation more realistic.

Regards

This is a forum

The forum, 2000 years ago in the days of ancient Rome, was the place where everyone always talked and discussed civilly.

Even if I wanted to again raise the question that there is evil?

I do not believe he had infringed any rule.

Regards

huh?

This is a forum

The forum, 2000 years ago in the days of ancient Rome, was the place where everyone always talked and discussed civilly.

Even if I wanted to again raise the question that there is evil?

I do not believe he had infringed any rule.

Regards

So what new or what more info do you think you can add by creating this new post that contain the same info/suggestions as your old thread but with new wording?

and oh... Rome collapsed ;)

none

I just wanted to repeat my idea to find those who think like me and maybe discuss it again.

Perhaps there is someone who think like me and since that was an old thread, I repeated.

rome collapsed and it is true, but the language we use is from there es.Foro=Forum (latin)

Regards;)

There is no problem in discussing, joeroma, in fact, I'm sure your intentions are quite appreciated by all of us. :)

But it's not a question of whether people would like to see improved animations or not. Battlefront has stated repeatedly that they will not allow modding of any 3D models. Never. Ever. Same with unit stats. These things are hardcoded.

That leaves textures the only thing which can be modded.

So unless BF does a 180° turn or make new models themselves, there's nothing anyone could do about it - and that's the reason why a discussion about this specific issue seems pointless.

BTW, I'm not sure if animations and models are really hardcoded, since the brz data containers has files for both. The point is just that nobody seems to know which 3D program/animator is used...or the BFC guys are using an own tool for that which is not compatible with 'public' 3d/animation formats.

While there's no need to argue about adding/edding units and/or data tables, I wonder what the problem is with animations. Not that I would be able to do this, but modded animations wouldn't hurt, do they?