'Evening Assault' New scenario for testing (non USMC)

This is my first public scenario, it's called 'Evening Assault' and is available at cmmods.com

I really want to hear any feedback, whether it's too hard or too easy.

It's not a meat grinder but rewards the player for cautious infantry tactics. You don't need the Marines module to play it but it was designed with 1.10 in mind.

Don't be too harsh, constructive comments only.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi bodkin,

I just finished playing this scenario and very much enjoyed it. The map was very well planned and presented quite a few interesting tactical problems.

I managed a total victory through Syrian surrender with about 4 minutes left. At that point I had already gained all the victory locations.

When the Bradley reinforcements arrived I decided not to use them to see if I could finish the scenario successfully without them. It worked. I did not use them. So you may want to have a harder version without Bradley reinforcements and an easier one with.

Thanks again for an enjoyable scenario!!

Regards

John

Enjoyed this one much - Thanks!

Quesiton, do you use alternative battle plans / AI plans for the UNCON force? For replayability?

I likewise finished this battle with about 8 min's left....due to a surrender. I added a few additional Marine elements to my force structure (taking away few Army that you had). Finished with 4 KIA and 8 WIA....