CMx2:Normandy questions

Gryphon

We will start up a dedicated Normandy Forum. The idea is that each Family of games will have its own Forum, similar to how each of the CMx1 games had its own.

For the most part the work on the Normandy version is not visible even to me. It's either buried in the code or sitting on Dan's harddrive. I've seen some renders, so I know he's been doing something :D We will begin doing visible work on Normandy very shortly because work on the British Module is progressing very nicely.

Steve

Pick a weapon system, any weapon system, and you'll find some people complaining it is over modeled and some complaining that it's under modeled. So the answer to your question is yeah, we feel we had it about right ;)

Steve

Now that has been a true statement since the beginning of wargames! The old you cant please all of the people all of the time comes to mind there.

At the end of the day, as long as its approximate Im never going to argue the minutia as long as the substance is there, of course the great British, how do we wear our trousers debate is exempt as its a fundamental requisite!

We will start up a dedicated Normandy Forum. The idea is that each Family of games will have its own Forum, similar to how each of the CMx1 games had its own.

For the most part the work on the Normandy version is not visible even to me. It's either buried in the code or sitting on Dan's harddrive. I've seen some renders, so I know he's been doing something :D We will begin doing visible work on Normandy very shortly because work on the British Module is progressing very nicely.

Steve

Thanks Steve :D

Really looking forward to some of that tasty content! :D I really dig this new business model you guys have. I mean, here i am, just playing with the marines module - with another module already on the horizon - and the first Normandy content to follow not long after that. Beats waiting a few years for a new game :D Hopefully you are still aiming for a 2009 release of Normandy though :D