A couple of notes regarding the new Action Spot display feature

Just a couple of notes/requests regarding this new feature.

1. On some maps/terrain the action spots for the "wing" positions are not visible, can the spots be made more pronounced?

2. When plotting a move and a change in facing, the action spots are displayed in the direction of the move, then, if i immediately click face to change the facing directly from the waypoint, then the action spots move along with the facing, which is as it should be. However, the troops still go to the previous action spots and not to the new ones. For example if i have a squad with three teams facing north and i plot a move straight north, then the wing spots will be east and west of the middle spot, which is fine. If I immediately click G to change the facing and face, say, northeast, then the action spots will not go diagonally, one NW of the middle and one SE of the middle, which is also fine. The teams however still go to east and west of the middle and only face NE from within those spots.

3. When assaulting, all three teams pile onto the same spot. I don't know if this is intentional or not. A workaround is to assault forward and follow by a miniscule slow/quick which will then spread the teams out.

Cheers

I still don't have 1.10 but I am really looking forward to the new function. I've only seen glimpses of the spot display in the Town Assault video but I think they were darkish squares (unless that has changed). I hope by 1.11, BFC can change the colors a little more and as you said, make them more pronounced

I think though, that in some instances at least where I cannot see the wing action spots, there is the same level of cover at the destination. At least it didn't seem obvious to me that that is the reason I could not see the other action spots. That being said, I will try and pay more attention and see if I am either convinced that is the explanation or provide a screenie/save where that isn't the case.

Cheers