SC2 WAW 1.05 + Greek rebels

ill now SC2 WAW was running smoothly . After updating to to vers. 1.05 I get some kind of rare system crashes from time to time playing a TCP/IP game.

Usally it starts with the graphic messed up (kind of smeared over the screen)and freezing of the computer .

Unfortunately I dont have any screenshots (computer freezes) but it happened now 3 times in my last 3 games. Before vers. 1.05 I never had any system freezes or this kind of failure

Reloading the autosave solves this kind of bug and is not repeatable.

System:

Intel Pentium4: 2,66 GHZ, 512GB

Windows XP latest service packs etc.

Graphik: Radeon 9600 128MB laterst driver

ITs kind of old computer but I just asking if they kind of radical changes have been made in the last patch and if other players ahve the same issues

2.nd. Bug or feature :

"Greek partisans disrupt supplies" It happens even if a Axis unit for example an italian corpps is in Athen . Is this a feature aka. Greek partisans are different than other nations or is this a bug?

Hi Sombra,

Unfortunately there were no changes to TCP/IP for the v1.05 patch so I suspect it may be that something is up with your system... although difficult to say for sure without seeing the issue first hand.

For the Greek partisans I believe it is not dependent on Athens but rather the various mountain tiles in the surrounding area etc.