Question about Mods and Modules.

handihoc

By my understanding, the game plays the most recent mod/skin the player has installed. Does this mean that a new module (eg Marines) will overwrite the relevant player mods that I have installed?

For example, I have the Plain Russian vehicles mod, the Flames and Muzzle explosion mods, as well as others. Will these now be replaced by the new module?

The z-folder should still function just as it does with vanilla-CMSF - i.e. whatever game files are located with-in the z-folder will be loaded in place of those located elsewhere.

Where we will run into problems is with the new textures that the Marine module will introduce. Some of those might be used side-by-side with the modded textures installed in the z-folder, possibly producing a half-modded-half-plain look on certain models.