PDE any point in buying?

The final decision is yours of course, but I can say I originally felt the same way as yourself. (My big interest being WWII.) But after reading about the new things in the storm of steel campaign, (that begins earlier than Sep 39,) it intrigued me enough to buy it. I still like WAW for its fall weiss campaign, but PDE offers some nice "options" when playing storm of steel. (Attack the Czechs or not, sign the treaty with Stalin, etc...) All I can say is I haven't been disappointed.

Big Al its definetly worth it.If you play against the A.I.with the 1939 Munich crisis just do the opposite of what really happened.It really livens things up.Russia hates it when you dont agree to the Nazi Soviet pact.Its fun.Just be a true Hitler and backstab whenever you can.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm up in the air about PDE. It seems to me that all you get are some new scenarios? No new units? I see you can make choices, but won't everyone figure out which is the best pretty quick, making it a moot point? $25.00 seems like a lot to pay to just get some new scenarios. Curious what some of you that got it think.