Where are you?

Bardosy, Webwing, Phantom et al. . . you guys have been noticeable by your absence lately.

Are you still out there?

I can only assume you are all v busy creating great new scenarios and campaigns for the Marines module, so that people like me can have lots more fun!

I certainly hope that's the case!

OK, that's enough downtime. Back to work, soldiers!

• 3 months later...

Hey handihoc!

Currently I play with an other game (Ageod's American Civil War), but it's normal... CMBB and CMSF will never uninstall from my PC and I always, periodically return to play and create missions.

Eg: I created a MOD form CMSF - it's my first (and I guess last) MOD form CMSF - about Generation Kill mini-series, and I planned to create a mini-campaign from this TV-series, but finally I abandoned this idea, because not really fit for the CMSF world.

But I will create massive blue-sided attack campaign (like TF Narwick)... I don't know when, but I will.

Totally agree. Webwing, just stay away from here and keep working!!

Bardosy, good to hear, even if it did take you four months to respond!

I know Phantom's been lurking, and has put out at least one new scenario. Haven't had chance to play it yet, was so busy with PT's red campaigns and then the Marines camp, which I still haven't completed.

So all's good from the sound of it.