Not used - for AI plan 1?

What are the chances that we'll see this feature included at some point in the future? I have just spent the last 2 hours+ testing an AI plan that had a 'Use frequently' order and AI Plan 1 was 'Use rarely' - all the rest were 'Not used' and hey, guess which AI plan I got?

This happens a LOT more often than you'd think. It would be REALLY nice to give us scenario designers this option. And before you object, 'ah but some scenario designers might forget to activate ANY AI plan at all', well, if we're THAT stupid...:D

It's not Meach, it's Mishga. I cannot say I have noticed this too much in scenario design as I tend to use all the plans set to "use frequently"

The main problem PT's having is that if he wants to test a specific plan, he can't set it so that it won't use plan #1. I've experienced this as well, and it's annoying as heck.

It's on the list for the Normandy release. Charles at first asked, "why is this needed?" and I described exactly the same thing you did in your initial post. In fact, what you wrote could have been swiped from one of my emails :D

That's good news. It's such a small matter and it only inconveniences scenario designers but otherwise has no impact on the game itself. Thanks for getting it on the to-do list

I am so used to building one plan and testing it at a time then go onto plan 2, 3 and so on. I only move on once I am happy with a plan.

That's how I do it too. It just happens that when I move on to testing 2, 3 or whatever, half way through, or even later, I find that I've been playtesting 1 again.

Odd. I never came across this before. All I can suggest is to make three copies of the one scenario and put each plan on each scenario. Test till your hearts content then combine the data into one plan. Very time consuming and a bit perfectionist.

It has been a while and I am rusty at scenario making but can you not mark the plans you don't want to test as "not used"?

All I can suggest is to make three copies of the one scenario and put each plan on each scenario. Test till your hearts content then combine the data into one plan

Hey, that's a good idea. I might try that out a couple of times before the Normandy module changes the current set up. However, I can see a significantly increased risk of stuffing up with this big time. :-D