Question

One thing you have to watch with BRZ files is they could overwrite each other or any exploded mods you may have in the folder, if they are using the same BMPs and Wavs.

I explode any mods I use and put them in separate folders and rename them, ex. Syrian Uniforms, Syrian Faces etc. That way nothing I use is overwritten within' the z folder. If there are any conflicts with duplicate uni names or what have you I add a different number to the end of the name so I can use all the ones I like...That works for everything but vehicles btw.

Mord.

Do you mean if I have mods in a folder in the z folder they will work? They don't have to be directly in the z folder?

In the "Mod Tools" folder in your CMSF directory, there should be a Readme.txt. The section called Loading Order will explain this in detail. But, essentially, any mod that you place anywhere in the "Data" folder or any subdirectory of the Data folder will be loaded, it's just that depending on the loading order the stock Data may supersede it and you won't see the mod.