ID the Russian AFV

Thanks! Shows how cmsf limits your view of Russian AFVs.

I like the version the AT version MT-LBM (izdeliye 6MA3) - with 4 ATGM "Kornet" - be quite deadly I should imagine, and a cut above the current ATGM vehicles in CMSF.

As regards their non-appearance in CMSF, the wiki for the MT-LB doesn't list Syria as user. Anybody got any evidence that contradicts this?

Why not have both :) MTLB can carry 11 troops to give it some distinction.

Red side vihicle list could definately use some love. Some of the most common and mass produced vihicles are missing:

BTR-80

ZSU AA guns of various configurations (including stationary)

MTLB

BMD-2 for Syrian paras

Who cares if Syria doesn't operate them - they don't have BMP-3 or T-90 either.

MTLB + 11 - have you been in one. The thing's tiny - even I was surprised when I first saw one close up and compared it against the actual numbers.

ZSU stationary - you mean ZU - the 's' = self propelled. So ZSU 23/4 = 4 x 23mm on an SP chassis, ZSU 57/2 = 2 x 57mm guns on a self propelled chassis. ZU-23 or ZU-23/2 = 2 x 23mm cannons on a towed chassis.

MTLB + 11 - have you been in one. The thing's tiny - even I was surprised when I first saw one close up and compared it against the actual numbers.

ZSU stationary - you mean ZU - the 's' = self propelled. So ZSU 23/4 = 4 x 23mm on an SP chassis, ZSU 57/2 = 2 x 57mm guns on a self propelled chassis. ZU-23 or ZU-23/2 = 2 x 23mm cannons on a towed chassis.

11 men into a MT-LB is figured after average russian/asian soldier thats like 1.60 or so :D