A second mod that I should be

In my opinion a nice mod that should be urgently, would be to change the infantry.

There is the possibility to adapt as much as possible the management of TOW infantry, with that of CMSF?

Above all management positions (lying, knee, lifted) and the formation team (column, row etc.).

And then animations: CMSF, have you ever seen run into someone that way, as they do in CMFS? At most of you this issue will not affect, but in my opinion greater attention to these small but important respects, the game would lead to a greater realism.

Regards

I think they need to look at infantry weapon accuracy/lethality before they do anything else.

I read in the book "House to House" U.S. soldiers while in Fallujah, fighting against some insurgents with stolen U.S. body armour, took in excess of 200 rounds from the M240 to drop them. Even with arms and legs shot to hell people keep on fighting.

In my opinion a nice mod that should be urgently, would be to change the infantry.

There is the possibility to adapt as much as possible the management of TOW infantry, with that of CMSF?

Above all management positions (lying, knee, lifted) and the formation team (column, row etc.).

And then animations: CMSF, have you ever seen run into someone that way, as they do in CMFS? At most of you this issue will not affect, but in my opinion greater attention to these small but important respects, the game would lead to a greater realism.

Regards

Honestly, I stopped playing ToW because of the way it handles infantry. I agree with you that the CM:SF infantry system needs improvement, but making it more ToW-like won't help IMO.

• 4 weeks later...

While I haven't played CMSF there are some nice things going on with ToW infantry that I'd like to see in any game really.

1. Ability to control an individual solider's action from the standpoint of scouting or feinting.

2. The ease of formation control.

3. The way the unit graphics scale out when there are many on the screen while still indicating what equipment that trooper or squad is composed of at that moment.

Now...that being said, that level of control isn't exactly what CM has been about in the past and I largely suspect that's the case with CMSF, but there are a few valuable concepts in ToW! :)

Things like infantry animations and formations are not moddable. Its up to the BFC to improve those (hopefully)

Few things you can mod are the textures and sounds, look of GUI,background music

"And then animations: CMSF, have you ever seen run into someone that way, as they do in CMFS? "

Is CMFS some game I am not aware of? I only know of CMSF