want, please, to know opinion about modded scenario.

greetings, at last i have working scenarios for PDE, two new scenarios this time with the awesome map of European Theater making by Thrawn, i are mind about if it is ok to make public a mod over a mod, only missing is all the scripts and operational movement is unrestricted as i am not sure about all rail lines operating ok, so, i want opinions just before making both scenarios public, i think will be joy for some people, obviously them are intended for multiplayer mainly, as them are without scripts, i are not good at scripting, but original scenario is by Thrawn, i think maybe some people will find it ok and some people will disagree about it, but want all feedback at hand possible to make decision, i will start playtest now or at most far for tomorrow, some people have been speaking about a fall weiss with more operational space, i personally think that Thrawn's European Theater, that he port to WaW and finally allow me to port to PDE is the better scenario for a base for a more large map about fall weiss global european campaign,

thanks for read, excuse my poor english and thank for your time,

thanks in advance for any and all opinions about this issue,

with best regards,

alarick.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Alaric,

I think this is a great development and if Thrawn gave you permission to mod his original map please feel free to post it and share with the rest of the community smile.gif

Hubert

greetings, Thrawn are off-board for some time, i hope he read some of the post and give or not word about all this, just add that in PDE expansion the AI have been greatly improved, once you play some games is obvious it is more agresive, even without scripts!!!, and added in it is indeed much more fast doing his turns, i love all campaigns, each is a piece of art in my humble opinion, case neptune pleased me much the first time i see it, now the game is much more open to what if, alliance between hitler and stalin and each scenario have much flexibility as the team said before release, players have much more freedom in each scenario, to set all minors and all force pools and order of battle for all scenarios indeed that will have been for sure much work, i think seriously that PDE worth greatly his given price, even without entering to editing and/or modding, given the campaigns there are available game for lots of hours, very pleased with this purchase,

with best regards,

alarick.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

I think in the spirit of modding it should be fine Alaric, after all many mods are based on the original SC2 work and I have had no issue with these at all... in fact I encourage it smile.gif

Hubert

thanks you very much for your encoragerous words, i think maybe Thrawn have no problem in having a version of his mod for PDE, he have not say any word in some time that i have in mind to port European Theater for PDE, this is because i do make this post at first time, maybe, some "scripting wizard" chooses to implement scripts on my version enhancing even more the very good map, the map have a lawfull group of followers, i am already playing it, the version on world war 2, not with russia and stalin allied to the axis and hitler, the computer opponent are giving a good fight, aside that i want seriously make it available mainly for multiplayer, keep up the good work, a thing that i will do, but trough house rules, is to make a "modular campaign", if the scenario with allies against axis is balanced someway for the allies, we have the chance to play after other scenario balanced for the russians, someway as some "mirrored challenges" that some online games have, i will make a post when i do the upload, today or tomorrow at most far, i am sure that still are players that like the map of European Theater scenario-mod, just want to make it available with the enhanced AI of PDE, obviously, my version is under my own concept of perfection, each people have one and is difficult to speak about perfection affected by tastes, everyone is different,

with best regards,

alarick.