PDE Mods, Storm Of Steel And Fatal Alliance.

greetings, just want to make it available just in case people like it, now at combat mission mods site, http://www.cmmods.com/

details on the readme included in the file are in the campaign entry.

there are some heavy changes on the scenario that makes it completely different of the default mainline game's scenarios,

hope you enjoy the scenario and the changes,

with best regards,

alarick.

fatal alliance, is germany, japan, italy And russia against france, UK and USA,

hope you enjoy the scenario.

[ May 13, 2008, 06:32 AM: Message edited by: Alaric ]

greetings, i pledge for excuses as at last i make some more changes and are updating, so, people interested that have downloaded should download again, there are two changes, engineers units have been replaced with a version of heavy tanks, named assault tanks, are much expensive (+1/2 cost of regular armor), given allies have more production this can balance for them someway but still the germans assault tanks are more powerfull, the other change is about diplomacy, i place at start chits from UK/France on USA/Russia, want to make these nations enter the war, as japan start very powerfull and with the kriegsmarine the royal navy can only stand for some time, UK mainland isles is not as mainline default scenario important, UK have st. john and can move there the capital and still go on the war, hope this give the time to active the US navy and re-balance the war at sea.

version 5.0, when i playtest this will have an axis russia, i do want the axis units to balance the order of battle with capability to match the allies forces, so, make germany surrendered at start for russia is not an option for me, although i will include 5 commands groups extra for russia, (1 to 5 "Banner" groups), in 4.0 (current version) only "Banner" armored units are present but them will include infantry, air and artillery as regular groups, will start in rear areas to give the allies some time to redeploy and make reorganization of his forces.

the scenario editor has been enhanced from previous editors, now edit is more easy and it make corrections on scripts better, i guess.

given that uploader do not give problems, version 4.0 will be uploaded in some time from now on, for today, hope interested people like it, i will play a bunch of hours when finish uploading,

with best regards,

alarick.

well, greetings, finally the final alternate version is online at combat mission mods, "fatal alliance", with axis reinforced russia, i think main action will take place on the sea and with added in the air units capable of support, do not still playtest, hope you interested enjoy the scenario,

best regards,

alarick.

Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Great stuff Alaric and thanks for contributing your custom campaigns smile.gif

and thanks you very much for the great game and the editor, i like to spend time in this game and his expansions, always is fun to play after doing a scenario aside the main scenarios that are too very good, aside main world war 2, mi favourite is indeed "berlin crisis", it give me the base ideas for make "fatal alliance",

with best regards,

alarick.