Not Happy

Hmm,

- just a few new campaingns

- the "many more... features" are not found or did you mean the not very nice eye-candy(like the stamps) in the menus ?

- the new map for "storm of steel" features on the one hand a nice part of the USA but on the other hand Europe is still too small and inaccurate. Danzig (or Gdansk) is missing completely so where is the reason for war ? Wilhemshafen a big Submarinebase in WW II is missing too, the whole distances are too small and so on... Ever played the campaign "Europe Theatre" by Thrawn ? This is how Europe should look like, hopefully he will update his campaign for PdE some day.

- The new decision making events just contain five events in "Storm of Steel" ? After I saw this, I didn't feel to try out the other campaigns, because I fell deceived. Or are these just bugs and thre will be worked on ?

Excuse me for the bad english but I´m german

user73,

No problem if you are not happy as we can't expect to possibly please everyone smile.gif .

For the new features, some may not be that apparent on the surface but of course there were quite a few additions that behind the scenes not only improve the AI but enhance the game quite a bit during game play.

As mentioned, the DECISION events, Global Variables and Event links give us much more power in the campaign design and allow for a much better connection between AI and player actions and in game events. There are of course other features such as the refined interface, land loops, #LEVEL flags now scriptable for all events, Editor changes etc. and for a complete list I would refer you to the VERSION NOTES changes on the complete work put into the new expansion.

For your reference to bugs, I think this word now has too broad a definition of use that it is difficult for me to answer specifically since what you mention is more or less a difference of opinion on the design decisions rather than something technically wrong with the game.

In terms of a difference of opinion, again I have no problem with this at all since this is one of the reason we highlight the game features on our product pages and release a Demo, and if after that you feel the product is not for you then that is fair enough.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

greetings, these games are a work in progress, i must say to not failed to truth that are very pleased seeing the AI opponent playing maybe 3x (speed) than before, i do not mean it was before slow, it is reasonable for a game of all these variables in place to AI make decisions but now, manage to play around 20 turns in only 3/4 hours, it is the best feature for me, now we can setup with the already outstanding editor on our hands, a game from straight world war 2 to a cold war conflict, all in the same engine in games much more fast, i am very pleased with this purchase, and say this to not failed to truth,

best regards,

alarick.