about WaW script editor question.

greetings, i think about this topic, so, if any advice can be available i will be very pleased, thanks in advance, maybe however be a very early question...,

the script editor for Weapons and Warfare is very good and in effect decreased the needed time (greatly) on edit scenarios, very pleased with it, thanks on it,

will there be a script editor for Patton Drives East? or, will be the script editor for WaW suitable/compatible with Patton Drives East scripts?,

obviously i do these questions as i do not know in exactly how this editor works, aside very intuitive once on run, by the way, but i do not know given questions and not too what difference have WaW scripts with PDE scripts, i think that deccisions scripts maybe are independent of the main scripts and indeed PDE comes from WaW, so, please, any advice will be great,

thanks in advance for any and all advice,

with best regards,

alarick.

At the moment there is unfortunately no additional script editor for Patton Drives East as this was a 3rd party editor. I have yet to talk to Pal about it, the writer of the script editor for WaW, but I will see if he might have the chance to put one together... but of course no promises ;)

To answer your question on decision scripts are the same as all other scripts, they have their own file and can be edited just as easily the rest.

Hope this helps,

Hubert