just new scenarios?

Mr. Dozer,

We've added the usual AI improvements as well as the new campaigns but a couple of exciting additions are the new DECISION events. This really allows players to make choices that have pros and cons and can really affect the outcome of the game.

For example, in the very exciting alternate history WWII 1939 Storm of Steel campaign the Axis player has several interesting choices such as not honouring the Mototov-Ribbentrop pact and taking all of Poland for themselves at the cost of possibly upsetting Stalin, or not creating Vichy France and therefore having a crack at the North African French possessions without needing to declare war etc.

Many options such as these throughout the campaigns and for more information please check out the Blog entries at the top thread as it really highlights the various options and strategies players will now have available to them.

Hope this helps,

Hubert

greetings, Mr. Hubert Cater, if not a problem, i do want to know if this named scenario, "clash of steel" have enhanced map, more large than fall weiss, there have been in the forums speaking about a global campaign, first for WaW expansion and then for PDE, just want if the global campaign is going to be axis versus allies, and will be included in PDE, of course if we can speak about it, i are very interested in this campaign, thanks for any and all advice about it,

with best regards,

alarick.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by Hubert Cater:

Global campaign will not be included in PDE and for more info on the PDE campaigns expect a Demo, which should be available very soon smile.gif

thanks for the advice about it and the reply,

best regards,

alarick.

edit... and thanks for make a demo available, will test it this night, i think i will be happy to see a revised fall weiss'39 campaign and see what and where new features are included on it,

again, thanks, not all companies release demos,

best regards smile.gif

[ May 02, 2008, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Alaric ]