Narwickl campaign: crossroads mission

I've just got onto the crossroads mission and it seems a bit intimidating with all those units to control! has anyone tried and completed that mission in RT? also are the missions after that just as big? I definitely prefer the smaller platoon-company level engagements.

I agree, I liked the first couple of missions but I never even attempted the city mission.

My hat is off to the few guys that take the time to design scenarios and campaigns. That being said I like scenarios with at most 2 platoons of infantry and a few vehicles at most. Anything more than that is work!!

Darkmage: Yes, I (and a lot of other guy) win this scenarion in RT. (The truth is, I have no idea how can I win it in WEGO, because the player have to react quickly).

Both of you: thanks for your feedback about what you prefer. I memorized it. I hope I can create smaller missions in the future.

It's quite a big mission, yes, but I found handling two separate companies of troops tactically very interesting and great fun. The map size, or rather, the amount of buildings and units towards the end, did make the game lag quite a bit in the latter stages. I didn't think it was too large, though. I played in WEGO and got Total Victory, but in RT you can still pause whenever you like to catch your breath and rethink.

The battle that follows is smaller, in terms of troops, and blisteringly good.