Unit List

I was playing with the new demo, which is excellent, the night fight was great with the new graphics.

I was also playing with the scenario editor and I was wondering if there is a unit list similar to the old XLS spreadsheets that were put together for the CMx1 series?

I looked at the manual and it didn't really say. Or better yet is there a thread that lists the TO&E for the available units in the editor?

Thanks, sorry if this has already been answered, but if it has a point to the thread would be greatly appreciated.

I remember seeing a post where BFC described the smallest units that could be selected for a scenario in CMSF...I think it was a company, at least from the US side...they definitely said that you could not pick down to a platoon or vehicle level like you could in CMx1...I guess that was the post I was asking about....thanks for the pointers though...

Honestly can't say a post like that rings a bell, but I can tell you for a fact that you can pick single vehicles and platoons in the editor.

Not entirely sure if there's the functionality for that in the Demo, but in the full version what you can do is "trim down" the top-level formations down to pretty much any unit size.