Volunteer to test new campaign

I need help testing this campaign I´m working on.

You´d need to have the time to play 4 missions over the weekend. Then write the comments about each one, about the graphics, breifings, and the general feel.

This is the first part of the campaign. Meanwhile I´ll be tweaking the rest.

If you think you got the time and want to help me I´d be glad to hear from you.

Thanks.

--

Thanks for the help.

--

DaveDash,

This version is still 1.04. I'll start converting it to 1.05 but not sure when.

I really liked your comments on the Crossroads and think your feedback would be very helpfull.

It's still only part of the campaign anyway. So it's more to get a feel to it.

If you could do it this weekend it would help me a lot.

Please let me know so that I can send you the file.

---

Field Marshal Blücher,

I'll let DaveDash have a got first then once I put it all together as one campaign in 1.05 I'll be glad if you had a go.

So hang in there! ;)

Thanks.

--

Originally posted by Webwing:

Thanks for the help.

--

DaveDash,

This version is still 1.04. I'll start converting it to 1.05 but not sure when.

I really liked your comments on the Crossroads and think your feedback would be very helpfull.

It's still only part of the campaign anyway. So it's more to get a feel to it.

If you could do it this weekend it would help me a lot.

Please let me know so that I can send you the file.

---

Field Marshal Blücher,

I'll let DaveDash have a got first then once I put it all together as one campaign in 1.05 I'll be glad if you had a go.

So hang in there! ;)

Thanks.

--

Sure, send the file to me (my email address should be working) and Ill have it finished by sunday. I've also got a scenario I wouldnt mind you playtesting for me, and another in the works ;)

--

Its virtually finished but I still need at least one other person to play the whole thing start to finish to check a few details before I can upload.

I could have people test separate missions but since you lose soldiers along the way... Also there is the flow of the story that needs to be checked.

Anyone?

--

Man, I wish I had more time right now. Work and women seem to eat up all my time. Every time I start to play a mission, she calls my name and wants to cuddle, or she wants the trash taken out, or we need milk. I say "damn the milk, full speed ahead!" That doesn't go over well. Can't wait until your next release though, the others were great, and this looks to be even better.

Originally posted by the Fighting Seabee:

Man, I wish I had more time right now. Work and women seem to eat up all my time. Every time I start to play a mission, she calls my name and wants to cuddle, or she wants the trash taken out, or we need milk. I say "damn the milk, full speed ahead!" That doesn't go over well. Can't wait until your next release though, the others were great, and this looks to be even better.

:D

We all have the same kind of problem! Well, not really a problem. Time management issues, more like it.

Anyway, I needed a break from playing my missions a thousand times. Just finished playing yours. Will post comments and a brief AAR later.

---