Campaigns?

Just asking if there is anyone attempting to make a campaign? I see allot of scenarios being made but not one campaign is being made? Is it because it is harder to do or there isn't a need for a campaign? And yes, I haven't started to make a scenario yet but will down the road soon.

JohnO

JohnO,

I have!!! smile.gif

Have I been into this game or what!

Now, the thing is, to do one scenario takes a lot of time. Making 6...

I have this campaign for RED. It's called Painted in RED. You follow a company of Syrian Spacial Forces through a series of missions from a big ciy, suburbs, highway and mountains.

I have the maps, missions setup, most of the briefings, the whole campaign already linked and working, going from one mission to the other and carrying the troops statistics.... pretty cool.

The missons and maps need tweaking of forces and bits and pieces here and there.

But I have the felling I will never finish it! Too ambitous a project for my short attention span! ;)

How would you like to help me finish it. Would be nice to do some real team work. I was thinking of inviting MarkEzra too.

You can feel free to add, delete, change maps... a real team work.

What do you say?

MarkEzra? What about you?

--

--

JohnO, You in Kansas City? My brother in law has the same kcrr email. I used to live there and visit all the time.

I have only had time to make 2 scenarios, one historical, one semi-historical. Making a campaign... I need to get paid to do that. Pay me and I'll make campaigns out the wazoo.

Still, it seems like there really aren't many scenarios out there and no campaigns. I think only one or two have been posted on cmmods (other than mine) in the last month. I would like to see more scenarios and definitely more campaigns. The campaign that came with the game was fun as hell and I have played through it 3 times. Another campaign would be ultra cool.

Originally posted by the Fighting Seabee:

Cool. I lived in KC many years, Prairie Village. Might be there for Christmas this year. smile.gif

And it may be a white Christmas! I have a vivid recollection of the family home in Independence (an antebellum beauty) It had snowed heavily on Christmas eve but the dawn of Christmas day broke bright and sunny. A cardinal came to rest on one of the pine trees...The red of the bird stood out against the lush pine green and pristine snow like Technicolor...What a Christmas gift that was!