Bug - firing through multiple floors

In the last scenario I've been working on, there is a Syrian sniper on the roof of an 8 story building and some Americans on the ground floor of the same building.

When the scenario started the two sides started firing at each other through all 8 intervening floors!

I would post an example but I am sure it is very easy to replicate using the editor.

I would just like to ask, has anyone else experienced this bug or is it just me?

Since v1.07, floors in buildings seem not to block LOS/LOF at all within the same building. You can literally have a shoot out between the ground floor and roof of the same 8-story building through all the intervening floors. I've been playing the campaign again and it happens all the time.

I would just like to ask, has anyone else experienced this bug or is it just me?
YES! me ;)

i did a thread about this quiet some time ago in version 1.02, 2 pic´s included ( http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=000254#000000 )

if its still present, you can fire up a "house cleaning" mission and see it mostly every time.

its this magical stairwell kicking in i belive, or actualy i dont, but well, arent we better off beliving things sometimes!? :D

no matter what i belive, i know that its a pretty odd possibility to clear a house just by sitting on the roof and fireing into all floors downwards and possibly upwards too.

i dont want to take the time and think up some alternatives but it surely could be handled different and no that bad abstracted.