Combat Mission Shock Force v1.06 Patch for Paradox versions released!

i don't know if this is the best place to post this, but i wonder,

Will it be too much trouble to make another version of the new patch, not including all previous versions? My guess is that old brz files are not changed anyway.

Updates are getting bigger and bigger and it is rather frustrating to download and install again everything, if all i really need is few MB of changes.

Regards,

[ February 18, 2008, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: vertigus ]

Wow! That was a "silent" announcement that the "fixed" Paradox verson patch is available! I missed that fact by 9 days! :eek: Just today received the february BF newsletter, but there was no mentioning of the "fixed" version patch available. Stunning. But at least it made me check the forum again, finding the updated thread at last.

Just did make the download, installed it and found it working as it was meant to work for the other versions too! smile.gif Thanks!

Now that I´m finished with that wannabe wargame Theatre of War; I´ll surely spent some more time with CMSF again! :cool: