V1.03 Troops Can't Exit Stryker

V1.03 Troops Can't Exit Stryker

I have a damaged Stryker (damage - optics, tires, the ramp ok) the Stryker can't move (why, tires damage isn't red?)and the troops can't exit the Stryker.

I tried giving the troop, move, quick, assault orders.

Saved Game Available. Just tell me where to send it.

The Dismount button is not highlighted not available!

I've only ever used the dismount order to exit the crew.

My guess is the vehicle ramp is damaged, but not being shown correctly, one would think the infantry would be able to exit through the crew haches.

Im having a similar problem.

I just started the campaign again, while deploying I placed the FO beside the FSV and started the battle turns out only one of the FO team was outside the stryker the other was still hung up inside, the dismount button was not highlighted, the stryker refused to move but the one FO would move about.

I restarted the battle and tried re-deploying the FOs still only one would dismount. So I placed them inside the FSV and I started the battle but again only one member of the FO team would deploy and the stryker wouldn't move...

This was an undamaged stryker FSV at the beginning of a battle.

I only tried twice and didn't experiment with any of the other strykers, but they would move around fine.

Originally posted by IsleOfMule:

I've had that problem, but in a different situation, with 1.02, see http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=000334

Do you have a pause order pending on your stryker ?

Most folks were aware of your reported problem in v1.02. It seems that some people are still experiencing this in v1.03.

Well I never saw this issue in v1.02. I was playing the Al Hawl scenario, not from a saved game.

Update: I cleared all orders from both the infantry and vehicle and now the infantry can exit the vehicle, looks like something with cue'd orders.

[ August 31, 2007, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: pad152 ]