Has anyone had success starting a PBEM? When I go through the normal menu steps, all seems OK until I enter the name of my e-mail save file. After entering the name and selecting OK, I'm sent back to the main menu with no sign of the saved game and no apparent way to begin e-mail play? Am I missing something simple here?

By the way, my compliments to the Battlefront team. I'm sorry to see all the whining but I imagine it will fade, as it did in the days after CMBO came out, as the community gets used to the new game. I, for one, appreciate the landmark effort CMSF represents!

Originally posted by HijackGMH:

I'm sorry to see all the whining but I imagine it will fade, as it did in the days after CMBO came out, as the community gets used to the new game. I, for one, appreciate the landmark effort CMSF represents!

It's typical of new game releases now days especially walking the no-clue people thru even the simplest must-do's..BF expected this and I'm sure is well prepared.

I'll give the PBEM a try today since it will be my most used game play after I learn how to play. smile.gif

• 5 years later...

If you're talking about CMFI, then they are 'saved' within the application bundle. In the Finder highlight the main game icon found here:

\Applications\CM Fortress Italy\Combat Mission Fortress Italy

and then click on the 'gear' icon in the above on the open window's 'toolbar'. Select "Show Package Contents" from the popup menu.

This opens up the 'application bundle' so that it looks like another set of Finder windows. Browse to the following directory:

..\Contents\Resources\Game Files\...

Here will be your folders with the scenarios, campaigns, saved games and PBEMs.