Beta Tester for custom mission

I need someone to help me test this mission. I'ts not finished but already fun I guess. I need someone to help me with some opinions and pointers.

If you only like tank battles then this is not for you. Only 2 tanks in this one. Hundreds of troops though! :D

Once its finished I'll put it somewhere for anyone that wants to download.

Thanks in advance.

Now a short intro:

Unfortunately this mission will only be complete after the release of the map editor so that I can add objects to it.

I'll also add some more random stuff to spice it up.

Almost all infantry.

2 Tanks, one on each side.

Map is Rovno.

Germans (You) X Russians (AI)

298 troops on the map. More than that I get CTD. Not sure if that is my machine's limit or the game. 300 probably the limit. I wanted to have 250 on each side... :D

Have fun. And please let me know your opinions/suggestions.

Also It would be really great if someone volunteered to write the intro or the briefing adding some more realism to it. I'm crap at this.

[ May 09, 2007, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: Webwing ]

Originally posted by Webwing:

Closed then.

3 guys already. Thats actually more than enough.

Excelent!

Should I send to your e-mails?

yes my emails available or you can load it up on cmmods and we can get it there.

Originally posted by Webwing:

Now a short intro:

Unfortunately this mission will only be complete after the release of the map editor so that I can add objects to it.

I'll also add some more random stuff to spice it up.

Almost all infantry.

2 Tanks, one on each side.

Map is Rovno.

Germans (You) X Russians (AI)

298 troops on the map. More than that I get CTD. Not sure if that is my machine's limit or the game. 300 probably the limit. I wanted to have 250 on each side... :D

Have fun. And please let me know your opinions/suggestions.

Also It would be really great if someone volunteered to write the intro or the briefing adding some more realism to it. I'm crap at this.

You got mail ;)

It runs smooth here!

-

K9crump and Directive#21,

Thanks for the interest. I'd love to see a lot of people playing this mission and I hope people will enjoy it.

I'm still tweaking this mission based on the feedback from Wolfseven, War RaVen and FinnN.

Since we still can't add objects I will do my best with what we've got for version 1 of the mission. When the more powerful editor is released I'll add some spice to it.

Next week I'll put it on www.cmmods.com for download.

I have around six missions already coded. They all need still a lot of work but I plan to wrap them up in a 6 battle campaign.

--

[ May 11, 2007, 12:16 PM: Message edited by: Webwing ]

Great Job Webwing! Will be patiently waiting... when the other editor comes out I think we will be seeing alot more scenarios. Really enjoying the game. It can be very frustrating and chanllenging at times, to say the least...lol.

Mike