Really bad framerate!!

The screenshot with the low FPS measured by Fraps of any of these missions would be appreciated.

By the way, what version of the full game do you have? Is it Polish or English one? (The version of the game is shown in the top right corner of the main menu.)

What about the single mission (not the training one) in the demo? Does it work without any lack of performance too?

If yes, could you make a simple test:

1. Copy the single mission from Missions\SINGLE_MISSIONS directory of the Demo into the same directory of the final version.

2. Run them sequentially (first demo, then the final release) and compare their performance.

It would be fine if you made 2 screenshots of these 2 cases (with FRAPS measuring FPS) and showed them.

[ September 12, 2007, 08:23 AM: Message edited by: dmg ]

Hi all,

I read this thread by chance and the first thing I thought, with all due respect to Fredrikdenstore, was "Your system specs are a bit low." The mobile chip and the Go card in general aren't designed for serious gaming. The graphics capabilities are just not up there. I think it is great that people are trying to solve the problem for you but as a builder of PCs for many clients, I would not be recommending that hardware for TOW. What other games do you run successfully? Do any of them compare graphically with TOW? I'm not here to flame I'm just curious.

[ September 27, 2007, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: RobboG ]