ANNOUNCING CARRIERS AT WAR TOURNEY

Hello guys,

Sometime in December we will be running a new tourney. You can check out the map, some of the rules, ships, and other information on my new site.

We will be creating modified A6M2 and F4F planes specificly for this tourney. You will need to TEMPORARILY DELETE a pilot and create a new one to play. After the tourney your pilot will be restored fully.

Rules are still being worked out. I am not taking applications just yet but will be soon. Go check it out. http://carriersatwar.bravehost.com/web-content/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Sixxkiller,

This is fantastic! Thanks for all the work you've done on this so far! I'd love to be the first to sign up for the Japanese. Please assign me to command the Shokaku.

My first question is how does it work having multiple fighter squadrons, but only one pilot/wingman pair? Do we use that pair for every mission, even missions occurring during the same turn?

Inigo, a.k.a. The Bride

Peter,

Hi welcome to command of the 翔鶴, which means Flying Crane in Japanese.

You will need only 1 plane for the tournament. This is so its easier for me to track it. You will have to send me the pilot name of the plane you are going to delete so I can have BRIAN restore it later if you wish. You will have to name it and its wingman for the Admiral that you will be portraying.

Also, remember that you CANNOT fly this pilot at any other time during this tourney. You will only be able to have the skills you buy at the start and maybe 1 more in a later turn. This is so your success or failure is because of the cards you draw and how you play them as opposed to who gets the most experience.

Thanks for being first! BANZAI