Tournament Idea and INTEREST inquiry

Hi guys, hope you are loving the expansion.

I have started to formulate a campaign type rpg tourney. You will be required to fly 2 missions per week, 1 offensive mission and 1 defensive mission against another human. Thats 2 planes.

There will be 7 Squadrons (people) per team. The Allies will have 3 Russian Squadrons, 2 Brit Squadrons, and 2 US Squadrons.

The Axis has 7 German Squadrons of course.

Each side will have a Commander that will assign what player will attack each target.

Each person will have 1 region of responsibility where he will be limited to a certain type of plane.

We will be using the Custom Mission generator so you can fly planes you already have up to a 0-20,000 point max limit so you will not need to create new pilots. This means you can still fly your planes for fun as long as it doesnt exceed the limit. You can use your 2 other planes in your nation to keep your tourney planes fatigue free.

You will have from late Monday till Sunday night at 9pm PST to workout a time and play your opponent. Tourney will begin either OCT 9TH OR 16TH.

So if you are interested you can post here OR EMAIL ME and I will work out the details.

Howdy Sixx. I don't get on here much anymore. Also now working six and even 7 days a week through the rest of 2006. But, your idea interests me and I will make myself available for which ever side needs a player. For pilots available, my russian are all brand new with no experience. US has one highly experienced and the rest medium to low. Brit I have a similar grouping. Germans are all reasonably experienced pilots. I played this game fairly regular from when it first came out a year ago up through around March 2006 and since then I pretty much disappeared. BvB

Originally posted by Sixxkiller:

Hi guys,

Take a look at the map. The rules I am still tweeking.

http://sixxkiller.bravehost.com/web-content/images/Europe_map_intro.jpg

"remote linking of images not allowed" - u gotta cut and paste the URL

That's a pretty wierd map Six - where's the Gulf of Finland, when did Sweden join the Axis, and what's the big empty white bits between Italy and Yugoslavia/Germany, Greece and Yugo, romania and Ukraine??!! :rolleyes:;)

I'll take Mother Russia thank you.....