Battle Generator Endings

pad152

Battle Generator Endings

I like playing with quick battles but don't like the way they end. Some times battles can only be ended with the end button. If you use the end button you don't get any info, win/lost who killed what, etc. There needs to be a better way to handle a stalemate, give us an end screen with the info even win you use the end button.

Examples:

1. I've have had several battles where no one has any more ammo, even after taking all of the weapons and ammo from the dead!

2. A small battle where each side has one tank and two infantry squads. I take out the enemy infantry but my tank gets taken out and every time I try to sneak up on the enemy tank for a Bazooka shot or grenade attack, my men panic and retreat before getting close enough to shoot. There is no way to end the mission other than the end button. I don't mind losing but after two hours of game play I want something more than just hit the end button.

Originally posted by SlapHappy:

The tank panic is caused by a low leadership skill level. Try tank-killing with troops with higher skill levels.

Those were the best troops (highest leadership), the best left this is, it was a hard fought battle ;)