Anyone using a Mac to play TOW

R33GZ

just wondering if anyone, other than me is using a Mac to play TOW.

At the moment I am unable to use the map editor as it is displayed upside down.

This was a problem I encountered on the actual game app when I first purchased TOW, and seems to be a special problem for mac's running windows.... buggered if I know why though.

Anyway, the problem was fixed by changing a small line of text in the ww.ini file (I think thats what it was called)

Anyone out there got a clue on how to fix this? its kinda hard to edit maps when your screen is upside down and mouse is back to front.

thanks in advance

Originally posted by R33GZ:

just wondering if anyone, other than me is using a Mac to play TOW.

Sure, we are here.

Do a search for Apple or Mac ;)

At the moment I am unable to use the map editor as it is displayed upside down.

This was a problem I encountered on the actual game app when I first purchased TOW, and seems to be a special problem for mac's running windows.... buggered if I know why though.

Not only a problem for a Mac ;)

Anyway, the problem was fixed by changing a small line of text in the ww.ini file (I think thats what it was called)

Anyone out there got a clue on how to fix this? its kinda hard to edit maps when your screen is upside down and mouse is back to front.

thanks in advance

Look for other .ini files and do the same as for the ww.ini! Sorry but I forgot the correct file names... anyone?

Regards,

Raven.

thanks fellas, will search for another .ini file and see what I can turn up.

I have already searched for another .ini file, but not been able to find anything... probably not looking hard enough.

Will let you know how I get on.

Cheers