Is this planned or in the addon Sneaksie?

Flanker15

I was wondering since I saw allot of pics of WW2 knocked out and burning tanks on the net. If when you hit a tank and its ammo explodes can it be shown with its hatches open and fire/smoke coming out instead of just the engine block.

Every pick I've seen of a burning tank (after ammo cook up not just engine fire) has this situation.

It would also be nice if after a while with this kind of fire there is a chance that all the ammo cooks off at once & blows the turret off the tank, not sure but I think this is especially the case for the T34, Sherman, & MK VI. I cant recall any pics of tigers or panthers that lost turrets, I've seen gazillions of pics these 3 'Sans Turret' though.

I'd like to see more animations as well, but most of the ones I want are based around actual physical game enhancements.

Like jumping over low-medium wall animation - because I'd like to be able to do that in the game.

Eye candy is nice, but unless it brings some real improvement to the game play, I think it's best left as a last priority.

Yes I agree, ability to jump over low walls & even scale higher ones is IMHO an important enhancement.

It's stupid that the infantry run around 1.5m walls to enter via the gate & subseqently get promptly shot by an enemy soldier on the other side of the gate.

When in RL I think just about anybody would simply jump over the wall & shoot the bugger hiding by the gate in the back! :D

Originally posted by Gnasher:

Yes I agree, ability to jump over low walls & even scale higher ones is IMHO an important enhancement.

It's stupid that the infantry run around 1.5m walls to enter via the gate & subseqently get promptly shot by an enemy soldier on the other side of the gate.

When in RL I think just about anybody would simply jump over the wall & shoot the bugger hiding by the gate in the back! :D

Thank You. It's nice to see someone knows where I'm coming from on this......