New Video to YouTube

ChrisND

Hey All,

I have uploaded a video to Youtube here.

It's a test upload for me, since it's the first time I've uploaded to Youtube.

Anyhoo, it is complete but there are a couple of fixies to be made.

Please play at very high volume, and stick around for the ending. ;)

Keep in mind, it's just a rough draft; I posted it as much to figure out how to post vids to Youtube as anything else. The general idea is there though; now I need some better recordings, more explosions ( :D ), and smoother special effects.

DeLaVega, one of the things I need to polish a bit is some continuity issues like some more Russian casualties in the beginning and middle. The end is supposed to be pretty smooth for the Russians, sorta the triumphant beating of the German Hordes ( ;) ).

I liked the musical piece's overtones, Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, as it was commissioned to celebrate an anniversary of the Russians beating Napolean. The piece tells the story of the battle; if you listen to the full version (It is 16 minutes, I had to edit it to almost 6), you can hear the two national anthems competing with each other. Anyhoo, Hitler fancied himself a Napolean, and he fought the Russians and lost, so I figure it fits nicely. smile.gif

Oh, you still want to put in so many things... I see. Then I wish you strong nerves. ;)

The music fits well indeed. This piece always reminds me of the William Tell overture, from it`s changing in speed or pace.

As for the end... maybe a german unit could hit a russian coincidentally? ;)