And Chazmans still alive and having at it.

Destraex

http://www.wargamer.com/forums/tm.asp?m=229620&mpage=7&key=

Even after all this time Chazman is still actively trawling forums for a fight against TOW... and he still presents the same debunked arguments, the problem being that the other forums do not necissarily know the answer.

You can see that I bowed out of this one on the 1st page of 7. The other members at the Wargamer seem to be holding their own though

lol, i read the first page. some of his points are valid imoh. but he got a rude touch :D

i mean it would be gratly appreciated when troopes in prone command crouch in trenches, in crouch command croucing and looking a bit for enemys as they do now, and standing totaly and fighting when put on the stand command.

would be really simple...

some other points are alos valid to some degree, but lets see after the first 2 patches what is left of it. than we can still complain.

Yes, some of those guys border on fanatical anti-ToWers.

Most wargamers seem reaonably intelligent. :D So we generally understand someone's point the first time they make it. It may take me a couple of times though.

But after the 3rd, and 4th and 20th and 300th time, I think we get it.

IMO some of those guys may actually be generating new sales for BFC. I know I would be curious to see what all the fuss was about. So they come in here and low and behold, ToW, despite a few warts, is actually not bad. And the upcoming patch will make it better.

FFS it was only $50. I have probably 30 times that in games gathering dust. Let it go and move on.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been checking out the TOW for several days now and the graphics are absolutely incredible. However it is more mouse in a maze or say donkey kong. You know exactly where the computer has put it,s forces and exactly where the computer is going to do it,s suicidal banzai charge. Even with the patches that will keep your armor from wandering into kill zones and becoming hors de combat. It is the donkey kong syndrome that I have a problem with in this game. In my humble opinion this thing is a pig.

I want a game that has more substance than glitter this thing is all glitter.