Testing Example video - Poland Campaign

Slapaho

I have completed all missions on difficult EXCEPT dunkirk, which I have done once on easy smile.gif

Anyway, I made a little video for the set up and start of the first mission in the Polish campaign

http://uk1slap.0catch.com/images/Tut_Pol_01_ph1.wmv

I uploaded it to youtube aswell ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYGrFXCrzso ) but the quality is not good enough. I might do some more, one for each mission.

[ May 27, 2007, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Slapaho ]

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing one for Dunkirk / German / Veteran - this mission gave me most difficulty.

I also have the phase 2 for Polish to finish - it is done, just editing clips - then I add the sexy voice smile.gif

Time is short due to work - hope to have up maybe this weekend. Thanks for feedback.

Brilliant, Can't wait Slapaho!

Phase 2 of the Polish campaign is giving me a headache - I'm supposed to be attacking the German artillery yet I spend most of my time on the defensive it seems. I don't know what gives - it's like the AI has some built in 'spider sense'! They always seem to know where I am.

Skimbo

you first need to eliminate all the german armor, then go on the offensive. Be careful though as the germans tend to have crippled tanks stil capable of firing back. Your armor 'should' be able to finish any german tanks, but you must re-man your forward artillery if possible or drag your reserve forward to the crest of the hill. The german infantry in the trenches are then sitting ducks.

The problem have with the demo is that I have to save the game in stages to alow 'filming' to take place and the SAVE function is broke - some save files are corrupted and crash the game when u re-instate, whic is a royal pain in the 4rse smile.gif

Have you completed all the campaigns Slapaho? If so the Kudos to you!

I'm playing on veteran as I like my damage modelled accurately - maybe I might have to be a bit of a light weight cheesy quaver and turn the skill level down!

Skimbo

I have completed all missions on vet - dunkirk was the last for me to complete smile.gif

I am now replaying and concentrating on getting elites and following them trhrough (keeping them alive!!) the campaigns. First time through I took the impersonal approach of simply ordering units into certain death to 'take one for the team' whilst ensuring victory. Now I am getting to know my men smile.gif

I wish the save would work more consistently, but it makes you not rely on it, I also rarely use pause (usually only when I want to fire Artillery or making a video) but I only completed a few of the missions first time.

Cool!

Did you get the game when it first came out? I've only owned it for about 6 days so still quite new for me.

I bought the download and DVD. Still waiting for the DVD to come through the post - I need that instruction manual!

Skimbo