The game gets better and better.

kryger

I have been playing the game, since the day it was released. As many others I was a little disappointed, but now I think it is a really good game – and it gets better and better.

As I play more and more I see the big depth the game has, and the great many details. Now I love the camera controls. I like the real time, and use the pause bottom.

The game has some problems, but they can be fixed in patches. (LOS/LOF, Cover, hide, AI……)

This game has tremendous potential. smile.gif

I would love to say that I'm having a good time as well, but the fact that I can't find anyone to play online and that all of the battles are scripted has left me disappointed. Consequently, I have quit playing and am hoping that a patch will at least address some of the multiplayer issues.

Just curious, what are some of the cooler things you've noticed with the extended playing?

I second kryger's sentiment, except that I have liked the game from the beginning. As for depth, I just recently discovered that you can move your units around to get your best gunners in the best tanks. This makes huge difference when kicking the Nazis out of France!

Originally posted by Bigol Boresite:

As for depth, I just recently discovered that you can move your units around to get your best gunners in the best tanks. This makes huge difference when kicking the Nazis out of France!

Funny thing is, that it also makes a huge difference when kicking the french out of France.