Am I the only one to hate the camera?

ianc

ianc and other mouseophobics,

Have you ever used the mouse wheel before? The trick to this game's camera and most existing 3D games for that matter, is the use of the mouse wheel.

I recommend arming yourself with a high-end mouse which has hydralic (smooth and responsive) mouse wheel. Then use the adjustments available in the game's control to adjust the wheel sensitivity and then test drive for a while and you will get it!

As for quickly going to any spot on the map, use the "mini map" to click where in the map you want to be and you will be beamed there!

What I don't understand is that how some folks ever played 3D war games before! The camera controls in this game is not that different from most popular 3D war games in the market today.

In fact, the zooming level (up and down) in this game is superior to most other games I have seen.

Over and out.

ok, the cammarra is qwerki, but after some trying with a three button roller mouse all works ok for me. I use the inverse wheel setting, seems that I now seem to try to pause all my other games, non turn based by hittingthe space bar! oops

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Camera just needs 1 addition. I like to lock on and follow a unit, not from the drivers seat but from a position of my choice. The graphics are very good and make one want to track along with one unit. Unless I have missed something, this is the missing camera option.